Friday, May 24, 2013

Studio-G: growth spurt

point wilson LH (18x18 & 9x12)... in progress
   This year a handful of midsized landscape works will be created in Studio-G. My customers and places where I have show have suggested/requested that I go beyond my main stay/affordable 9x12 "little jewels" size. Shortly after the economy folded, I sized down my artwork significantly to a more affordable size both to work in as well as for sales. Although I did sell a 28x36 last May, the smaller works are easier to finish, store and sale which in turn keeps me creating a larger variety for the public.
   Begining in June larger (16x20+) works will be finished and exhibited during the next 6 months as a trial run as well as a to feed a craving I have fought to "go big" for some time. Postings for these works will be mentioned here so... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send any questions or inquiries about the artwork to : gypsieartist@hotmail.com