Sunday, October 20, 2013

Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog... the scare hare!!!

...WASN'T IT ?!?


It was just an innocent little bunny...



I Can't tell you how many times I have been out painting on my own, far far from home, catching those last moments of possible daylight when... there is a rustling in a patch of dim detail not far from where I am packing my supplies to go. Quickly I reach for the (palette) knife and scrape my poison (cadmium) onto it's concealed tip! The other hand fumbles for the pretty poison cocktail (linseed oil and damar varnish with a bit of English turpentine) and I know I'm ready for anything!!! Out hops the most dangerous marauder of all... a cotton tailed wabbit? As I put down the lethal weapons and pick up something to shoot the intruder (my camera) I witness the glowing eyes as the warning from Tim of spam-a-lot heeds before the moment of regret "He's got a vicious streak a mile wide!" ---I back away slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send any questions or inquiries about the artwork to : gypsieartist@hotmail.com